More in this section...
Eastwood Family Centre
Welcome to our Family Centre. We host a variety of events throughout the week- for young and old alike.
Our Family Centre is a hub of activity for our local community as well as our pupils and families. Activities on offer change regularly but include the following as examples:
- Learning support for families and children
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles – cook and eat classes, walking group, health and wellbeing workshops working alongside Keighley Healthy Living
- Wellbeing – coffee afternoons, chill and chat, reflexology courses
- Signposting services to local agencies
- Supporting with family matters affecting children (eg housing, admissions paperwork etc..)
Our facilities are available for community organisations and service providers to use. Please contact the school for more information. Ask to speak to Mrs Khan, Pastoral and Welfare Leader.